Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love..........

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'' Erich Fromm

I know this is a few days late for Valentine's Day, but I had to work that night and things with a baby never go as planned.....

I just wanted to pay tribute to the man I love. Brett is an amazing husband and father. There was something about him the moment we met. I was drawn in by his smile and his laugh. Now it has been almost 14 years since we were married and I love him more today then ever. He is my best friend. I love being with him even if it is just going to get groceries or sitting and watching the news. He is the best man to raise our beautiful boys. I knowing very little of what and how boys think,I know I couldn't do it without him. I am so grateful that we were married in the temple and will be together forever.

These are a few pictures from when we were dating....Look how young we were.




1 comment:

Channynba said...

oh...that was beautiful. Love is a wonderful thing. I know that now. and I can{t wait to be with Oscar for the rest of forever.